What are free spins with no deposit required?
- You can win real money if you meet the wagering requirements
- The bonus is credited for free - so you can claim as many as you want
- There is no risk to a no deposit bonus - you don't part with any financial details to start out
- 30 free spins are valuable for trying new online casino games and new gambling sites
- Other offers to consider include 20 free spins, 50 free spins and the lucrative 100 free spins.
- Hundreds of casinos are waiting to hand you free spins - new casinos are a great way to claim these offers.
How to claim 30 free spins
- Step 1: Pick out your favourite online casino from our partner sites. Remember, no deposit bonuses pose no risk whatsoever - so you can try as many of these brands as you like. In fact, this is a good idea anyway when looking at new sites to join.
- Step 2: Create a new account at the casino. You will need basic details like your name and email address. You may also need to provide some proof of identity as well. Once you have registered a new account, it's time for step three...
- Step 3: Play your free spins and get your bonus money. These bonus funds are what you will need to convert to land some real cash.
- Step 4: Meet the bonus wagering requirements. Unless you pick a 30 free spins no deposit on signup bonus that awards cash as the winnings - you will need to meet the wagering requirements of the bonus. The wagering requirements show you how many times you need to play a bonus before turning into real cash.
30 Free Spins Keep What You Win Tips
- Aim for low wagering: Lower wagering could give you more success of meeting the withdrawal requirements. Anything above 20x is high and you will have a low chance of taking home the bonus.
- Try to meet the wagering on table games: Table games have a lower house edge and you stand more of a chance to win. But not all casinos allow you to meet the wagering on these games. Some sites will also reduce the number of wagering contributions for table games.
- Get your documents in order: If you do meet all the withdrawal requirements - then congratulations is in order. You will want to start the withdrawal process as soon as you can. With all your documents ready to go - you're all clear to press that cash out button.
- Cash spins are your friend: Bonuses that payout in cash are always lucrative, try to go for these offers as much as possible. You don't have to worry about wagering to get the winnings either. You can withdraw straight away (providing you meet minimum withdrawal requirements).
- Don't worry if you don't succeed: At the end of the day, these are online slots with RNG. Sometimes, you are not going to succeed in converting that bonus. And honestly - that's okay. There is a literal ocean of bonus offers waiting for you to choose from.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can you claim 30 free spins from UK casinos?
Yes, you can. New online casinos and established brands based in the UK will regularly give you 30 free spins with no deposit required. Just signup to claim.
Do you also have 20 free no deposit casino bonuses?
Yes, we do. Head over to our 20 free spins no deposit page to see what bonuses are available.
What is the most popular no deposit slot for 30 free spins?
That would be Starburst slots by NetEnt. This game gives you the chance to win 50,000 coins and features expanding wild symbols. It's a popular choice at many no deposit casinos.
I saw 30 free spins no deposit required on a TV advert - where do I claim?
There are hundreds of online casinos advertising on television - so this is a tough one to answer! Our casino reviews should let you know which sites have had recent TV spots.