How to keep what you win from free spins
- Option 1: Meet the wagering of a bonus. Most online gambling bonuses will come with wagering requirements. This is the number of times you will need to play the bonus. Wager the bonus the correct number of times - and you can withdraw your balance.
- Option 2: Go for no deposit spins that pay out cash. A new trend emerging in the online casino space is cash spins. Cash spins payout real money. As the winnings are paid in cash - there's no need to meet any wagering. A popular choice for savvy gamblers.
- Step 1: Pick your favourite casino site and bonus (all sites are licensed, secure and 100% safe to play at)
- Step 2: Create a new account at the casino (remember to enter any bonus code in the registration page)
- Step 3: Enjoy your free spins no deposit bonus
50 Free Spins No Deposit Required (Most popular offer)
- Starburst is without a doubt the most popular online slot for free spins. Simple gameplay, excellent graphics and big money opportunities have made this game an instant smash hit.
- Other popular no deposit slots include Gonzo's Quest, Cleopatra and Rainbow Riches.
- Cash spins are available for 50 spin casino offers - but they are rare. You are more likely to find no deposit spins that will pay out in bonus. Meet the wagering - and you can keep your winnings.
- Don't want to sit there playing every spin individually? You can use the autoplay to speed up the process. You can set the slot to play automatically and you can go off and do something else.
- Winnings from free spins are versatile. You can use them in several ways. Testing out new casino sites, experiencing new games or just to try your luck - these spins have a little something for everyone.
- Remember to always look at the terms and conditions. Specifically for terms related to max win caps or max conversions.
Free Spins No Deposit with No Wagering: Fact or Fiction?
- The trick with cash spins is that you don't usually win enough to make an instant withdrawal. But if you land a decent win on a slot afterwards - you may win enough to cash out.
- If you do win enough to cash out from the spins alone - then get withdrawing! That's free money you have just won for several minutes work.
- Once again, checking those terms and conditions is important. Especially if the bonus comes with a max win cap or something similar. Ideally, you want to avoid caps. But as the bonus is awarded for free - sometimes you can look past it.
- It's not just welcome bonuses that have been given the cash spins treatment. Promotions like slots tournaments and bonus code offers for existing players will also payout in bonus.
FAQ about Free Spins Bonuses
Can you win money on free spins?
Yes, you can. It is possible to convert any free spin winnings into real money. And there are free spins that payout in real cash. You will find both kinds of offers on this bonus page.
Do you also have free spins no deposit no wager bonuses?
Yes, we do. They are in actual fact just cash spins. That means once you play the spins, you will receive real cash as your reward.
Where can I find 30 free spins no deposit required?
You will find these bonuses on our full page dedicated to 30 free spins offers. You also have the chance to keep your winnings from these bonus deals.
Can you keep what you win from no deposit slots?
Yes, you can. No deposit bonuses can be turned into real money providing you satisfy all wagering requirements. Keep in mind that all bonuses have different requirements. And the higher the wagering, the more difficult it is to convert the bonus.
Do you offer free spins no deposit offers from UK casinos?
Yes! UK players have access to some of the best offers around. Our list of partners includes world-class gambling sites that were originally founded in the UK.