Deal or No Deal Slots Casinos
Deal or No Deal Slots Casinos
How to claim Deal or No Deal Free Spins
- Choose one of our partner casinos - all sites are vetted and secure to play at
- Click to the site and create a new account
- Make your first deposit to get your Deal or No Deal spins
- The Deal or No Deal casino game is based on the TV show of the same name. Hosted by Noel Edmonds, the programme aired for 13 seasons on Channel 4.
- All sorts of games have been created based on the hit show including board games, books and online casino games.
- The format is simple; a contestant picks from 26 boxes that contain cash prizes. When a box is picked, that prize is removed from the pool. After every three boxes, the banker will call offering the contestant a sum of money for their own box. The contestant can choose to accept or decline the deal.
- The casino game plays out in the same way: you eliminate boxes, receive offers from the banker - and try to navigate your way to the grand prize.
- Channel 4's game show translates well to online casino - the thrill of the gamble is always there. Picking more boxes means you could eliminate smaller cash values - meaning a better offer from the banker.
- You will also find traditional Deal or No Deal slot games that have a bonus round reminiscent of the box picking mechanic.
Deal or No Deal Casino Sites
- With free spins, you can play the Deal or No Deal game and receive some bonus winnings. These winnings can be converted into real money.
- To convert the bonus into withdrawable cash, you will need to meet the wagering requirement. Each casino has different terms and different wagering for their bonuses.
- As a rule of thumb, you want to be taking bonuses with low wagering requirements. This gives you the best chance of withdrawing the bonus.
- You can find Deal or No Deal free spins slots in a variety of places. Casino promotion pages, newsletters and sign up offers are all easy ways to get spins.
Deal or No Deal Free Spins No Deposit: Fact or Fiction?
- There are no strings attached on a no deposit deal. You are getting the bonus for free - so you can move on from the site once you are done.
- Bonuses like these are perfect for trying out new sites. There is no commitment to stay - but you can still experience everything the brand has to offer.
- Once again, you will have to meet any wagering requirements before making a successful withdrawal. However, the requirements themselves aren't that important. If you can't convert the bonus - then you can just move on to the next.
- Claiming free spins with no deposit is even easier than a no deposit deal. Once you sign up, your spins will be credited.
- On rare occasions, you may be asked to provide additional details. Like a phone number or credit card. This is for extra verification purposes - and your details will not be shared.
Deal or No Deal Free Spins FAQ
Can I claim Deal or No Deal free spins in the UK?
Absolutely. Our list of partner sites does accept players from the UK. This means they have all received the stamp of approval from the UKGC - one of the most respected gambling bodies in the world.
Can I win money from Deal or No Deal free spins?
Yes, you can. But you will need to satisfy the wagering requirements of the bonus. Any real money winnings may also be capped.
How do you win Deal or No Deal?
This is very much a game of a chance - so just pick random boxes. Ideally, you want to eliminate the small prizes so the banker ups the offer.
Is there a Deal or No Deal free game to play?
Yes, there is. And it's a good way to practice first. There are online casinos that offer a demo or free play version. Hover to the games list and see if you are offered the option.
What is the RTP of Deal or No Deal?
This varies on what version you are playing. The Blueprint slot has a 92.6% return while the Gamesys version boasts a 90.2% return.