What are free spins with no wagering?
- Bonus Spins: When you are awarded and play these spins - you will win bonus money. This is subject to wagering requirements and cannot be withdrawn straight away.
- Cash Spins: When you play these spins, you will win real money. These cash funds are not subject to any wagering requirements. Providing you meet the withdrawal conditions - you can withdraw your funds straight away.
What is wagering? This is the number of times you will need to play bonus winnings to withdraw the bonus money. Wagering requirements are an unfortunate reality of many bonuses. They are the main reason why you can't withdraw many bonuses. In general, higher wagering requirements will lead you to wipe out the bonus balance.
How to claim free spins no wagering
- Choose one of our partner casino brands. All of the casinos on this page will give you a bonus that requires no wagering on the winnings.
- Create a new account at the casino. This will take you a couple of minutes depending on the site's process and verification.
- Deposit and claim your bonus. Remember to play the spins to win real cash.
- Cash spins are a popular promotion tool for gambling brands. At the best casino sites, you will find regular opportunities to claim spins as part of ongoing promotions.
- Cutting edge casinos have integrated cash spins into the very fabric of the site rewards. Online casinos with levelling systems will give you cash spins for reaching new milestones.
- Welcome packages may include cash spins as an added extra on top of any deposit match bonuses.
Free Spins No Deposit with No Wagering: Fact or Fiction?
- You must meet the age requirements of your local jurisdiction
- Cash bonus spins are limited to new players only if part of a welcome bonus
- Only one offer will be able to be claimed per customer - duplicate accounts or claims from the same IP address could result in the bonus being removed
- Minimum withdrawal requirements apply to the cash winnings
- To withdraw winnings result from no deposit free spins - you may have to make a deposit first
Frequently Asked Questions
What does no wagering mean?
It means you don't have to meet any wagering requirements - which are a common feature of numerous bonus offers.
Can you keep what you win from free spins?
Yes, you can. It's one of the most appealing parts of free spins. But for cash spin, this is an almost guarantee. Because you are winning cash - you can actually keep what you win. But when it comes to bonus spins - wagering means you have a far reduced chance.
Is there cash spins for 50 free spins no deposit required?
This is certainly a rare bonus - but it is not impossible to find. We recommend checking our offers page regularly to find out what incentives we have.
What are the best casino sites with no wagering?
As we work with many leading brands, we can't pick just one site. Our full casino reviews will assist you in finding a top casino with free spins no wagering to claim.
Can I claim no wagering free spins from UK casinos?
Yes, you can. UK casino sites have some of the most valuable cash spin bonuses to claim. We recommend checking what is available on this page.
Can I claim no wagering free spins at a mobile casino?
Yes, you can. These offers are not exclusive to one single platform. That means you can enjoy zero wagering requirements on PC, mobile or tablet.